Sunday, August 12, 2007

Where to begin...

So, when your heart swells so much that it is difficult to express yourself as fully as you'd like, you search for an outlet to "shout to the world" about your joy, your pride, your happiness. You are reading mine, as the events of the past week have lead me to initiating my existence in the blogger community.

Jaimie and I had the pride and pleasure to introduce Parker John Davis into the world on Monday, August 6th at 2:55pm. He is everything we hoped he would be and more and I can't begin to express the pride and joy we have had over the past 6 days in just keeping him alive, happy and breathing. He is the most beautiful baby on the planet, and yes I am being boastful and bias in my declaration.

My intent is to keep a living diary of what it is like bringing a new little man into the world, raising him in Los Angeles and learning if I really have the chops to be a good father to a child my wife and I have prayed about for years. 

Let the games begin!

1 comment:

Davonne said...

You already are a great dad!
I always knew you would be!!!!!
I am thinking about yall!
Davonne :o)