Monday, August 20, 2007

A Good Day


Even though she is still slowly recovering, Jaimie is finally seeming like herself again. She still has her issues, and the headaches are a bit annoying, but overall things are starting to return to their new state of normal.

We took Parker to his second doctor visit around noon today. It's hard to believe he's two weeks old now. We feel like we missed out on a whole week, being back in the hospital. But, overall, Parker is doing excellent. He does have a case of Thrush, but the doctor gave us an oral prescription, which should clear it up in a week or so. As an added bonus, Parker actually likes the taste of the medicine.

Chery, Jaimie and I took Parker on his first real walk in his new stroller. 
He made it about 1 block before he passed out cold. The kid likes his car seat, that is for sure.

Overall, an uneventful day, just like we hoped to have a week ago. Oh well, it can't always go as planned, now can it?

My plan is to return to work on Wednesday. I am looking forward to it, but cant believe it's already that time. I love this little guy so much, I can't imagine missing any part of his day. I'm glad Jaimie is taking a bit of time off during all of this. This will be great mommy and son time, I just have to make sure she gets good adult time as well, so she doesn't go crazy. But again, nothing goes as planned, right?

No comments: