Friday, August 17, 2007

Let's Try This Again

I just got the call from Jaimie and it looks like our doctor is going to release her this morning at 11! He is sending in her prescription to the pharmacy across the street from the hospital, and if they can fill the antibiotic and we have it in hand, he will let us go. Jaimie's white blood cell count is back down to normal ranges (5-10) and she is feeling much better.

I am at home, feeding the animals and throwing some clothes on. I REALLY hope this is it, I want my family home. Will let you know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I am so thrilled for your precious little family. Love you. Grandma Davis

MaMaJo said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!!! I am so glad for you guys. It is so good to hear Jaimie is feeling better! We love you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jaimie:-) Im just checking on ya and seeing how youre feeling...I hear everything from Mell and now I know how to check your blog so I will check daily to see but I want you to know Im thinking about you and your family! I am paraying for your health and for things to be normal for you and Jason soon:-) I miss you and please keep in touch. Also, if you need anything next week when Mell is gone I will drive down or take a day off to be with you. Please ask me if you need me to do anything! I am here for you. I hope you feel better soon! love, Mandi