Friday, October 26, 2007

Return of the King


Jaimie and Parker returned wednesday evening and I couldn't have been more thrilled. When I picked them up at the Burbank airport, Jaimie walked through the security doors to the luggage carousel with Parker strapped to her chest in the Baby Bjorn. Did I think he had gotten bigger? Yes, but the biggest change was he was riding in the Bjorn facing forward, not backward. Little Man has got some head control going!

It was a long day of travel, so both Jaimie and Parker were exhausted. But, I spent most of the evening with Parker sleeping in my arms. He is so sweet when he's sleeping, it's hard to put him down.

Parker had a big week, and it sounds like he got some great Grandma Osburn time in New Orleans, as mommy attended her conference. I'm sure it's crazy that Chery had to fly to New Orleans to spend some one on one time with Parker, but somehow I get the feeling it was totally worth it for both of them.

No comments: