Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Holiday's Begin

So, tomorrow is Thanksgiving and it's a rainy day in Los Angeles. Jaimie, Parker and I took a little dinner trip tonight to Whole Foods to eat, play and pick up a Thanksgiving feast for three. Too fun, having Little Man eat real food. Too bad he is so picky, he will probably throw his turkey, stuffing and potatoes on the floor instead of eating it. What a waste, he'll learn.

Christmas is just around the corner and the weather in L.A. finally feels like holiday weather. Although not as cold as the rest of the country, it's nice to finally put long sleeves on for work or a sweatshirt on while playing in the yard.

Jaimie and I decided that our "family gift" this year would be new bikes. We both have road bikes for races and exercise, but we are getting mountain bikes for family riding. I also found a baby seat that mounts to the support bar between the handlebar and the bike seat. I have been wanting to get one for some time but I don't like the trailers (too bulky for one child) and most seats mount behind the rider, which means Parker would be staring at my butt the whole time.

The bike seat came in today, very cool. I'll upload photos when I can, but it's pretty cool. The bikes will be coming in on Friday, so we are hoping to take a little family ride this weekend. With the rain, we will see.

No comments: