Thursday, October 2, 2008

October Begins

We have college football (GEAUX TIGERS), fall weather, long sleeve clothing, family travel and a full fledged one year old. Welcome to the autumn of 2008.

I admit I have been bad these past months at keeping this blog up to date and current on the goings on around the Little Man and all his glory. Please do not misunderstand my inactivity as a lack of material or disinterest. On the contrary, it's the exact opposite. 

There comes a point in which talking about what's happening and actually living it can sometimes create conflict in scheduling. therefore the reporting had to be abandoned, while life had to be lived. And there you go, thats why after Parker turned one it seems I ran out of things to say. We've just been living it.

The three of us arrived in Austin today and are staying at Gramma and Papa's house for the weekend. My good friend, Ryan, is getting married tomorrow so we are here for the wedding and to spend time with family. There will be photos to upload, I am sure, but believe me when I tell you that Parker is doing great. He is a walker, a babbler, an emptier, an opener, a wiper, a smearer, a taster, a chewer, but most of all a cuddler. When he succeeds at the last item, it's very easy to forget the others.

No comments: